Title: Software Developer
Location: Home Office
Duration: Full time position
Online LIMS is seeking a Software Developer with experience in Windows Desktop application development using back-end databases. Primary tasks include supporting and maintaining C++ and C# applications, database design and maintenance, reviewing client requests, documenting and testing new features and patches. You will also be encouraged to communicate directly with clients and participate in meetings regarding client requirements. You will work with a small motivated team of developers, chemists and support staff where teamwork and collaboration is encouraged, excellence rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. You are expected to be self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years experience Windows Desktop application development using back end databases
- Experience in C++/MFC, C#, ASP .NET
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in SQL and SQL Server
- Experience using version control git repositories like gitlab, github, etc.
- LIMS experience would be an asset
- Must have a home office and be willing to travel internationally, if required, to client locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate in Spanish would be an asset
Online LIMS is an international software technology company specializing in laboratory automation and interfacing tools. Founded in 1988, our flagship product – Online Worksheet, was the first commercially available ELN and is still relied on by leading laboratories for quality assurance and instrument integration. Today, we offer a range of modular solutions while continuing to innovate and deliver new products to the market. Headquartered in Ontario Canada, we have offices around the world to support our clients worldwide.
To learn more about Online LIMS please visit us at www.onlims.com