Join our Team
Online LIMS, a company with over 27 years in the market, is seeking for new team members to satisfy its growing needs. We’re searching for highly motivated and enthusiastic people to join our team!
Online LIMS has a simple and transparent hiring process to select the right candidates for vacant positions. Please visit our site and see if you have what we need. Contact us for more information.
Have a look at our vacant positions and be part of our international team.
Title: Software Developer
Location: Home Office
Duration: Full time position
Online LIMS is seeking a Software Developer with experience in Windows Desktop application development using back-end databases. Primary tasks include supporting and maintaining C++ and C# applications, database design and maintenance, reviewing client requests, documenting and testing new features and patches. You will also be encouraged to communicate directly with clients and participate in meetings regarding client requirements. You will work with a small motivated team of developers, chemists and support staff where teamwork and collaboration is encouraged, excellence rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. You are expected to be self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years experience Windows Desktop application development using back end databases
- Experience in C++/MFC, C#, ASP .NET
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in SQL and SQL Server
- Experience using version control git repositories like gitlab, github, etc.
- LIMS experience would be an asset
- Must have a home office and be willing to travel internationally, if required, to client locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate in Spanish would be an asset